Subject: FAQ questions...
Author:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com at internet
Date:    7/9/96 4:00 PM

>From chip-at-poodle.pupman-dot-comMon Jul  8 22:54:39 1996
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 22:54:17 -0600 (MDT)
From: Chip Atkinson <chip-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

Greetings,

I am starting to work on the safety FAQ, but naturally am having some
questions.  (I'd like to be as accurate as possible)

1) Is it true that it takes 10 Joules of electricity to kill someone?
   (If not, how much is it?)

2) Is a watt in AC roughly volts*amps?  I believe that a watt is VA in
   DC, and if you are dealing with RMS Volts and amps, does that make it
   true for AC?

Thanks for your attention.  More questions will follow I'm sure.

Chip