[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: car computers & TCs

Dave,
I would think you are pretty darn safe from causing damage to
a cars computer at 50' plus.  I would avoid giving the car a direct
strike.  I have heard of cars getting struck by lightning and never
missing a beat, so take it from there.   My Blazer is parked in
the driveway just out of reach of my coil and shows no ill effects
(so far anyway).
Glenn