[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CP Group Order Halted

> I suggest we first
> formalize a saftey checklist and agree to follow it. Then limit our
> membership to those who sign off on the checklist.
>
> I'll help draft it...
>
> Jeff W. Parisse
> www.DDLabs-dot-com
>
> [ The saftey list is a great idea.  It should go in the FAQ that Kristian
>   has worked on.  As to limiting membership, that's another story.  I will
>   try to work up some sort of saftey warning for new members, but there is no
>   way that I can enforce safe practices by list members.  All that I can and
>   do enforce is that the topics of discussion be tesla coil related.
>   I don't discriminate based on anything else. -- Chip ]

In a private email message to me, it became clear that Richard Wayne Wall (and perhaps others) may have
misunderstood my intentions regarding membership limitation. My suggestion is to make a safety FAQ required
reading for new members. I do not mean to suggest that Chip become saftey cop. If new members read such a FAQ
upon joining perhaps we could lessen chance of injury in the future.

...Jeff W. Parisse