[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CP caps self order

>Sorry to hear all the fuss regarding the cap order.... It kinda makes me a
>little upset to see someone upset the whole business by being a fool and
>blaming others for lack of knowledge.  These are the types that sue the
>car manufacturer after they drive off a Cliff cuz the tail lights were
>wired wrong.... jeeeze!

>can you provide me with the contacts
>and/or info so I can complete my purchase..

I was orginally going to order 2 more caps for a total of 4 .025uf caps.
~$800
Now I think that I will be ordering 2 .1's for a total of $850. They really
do not give much of a price break, when we ordered as a group, we could get a
custom version with larger studs. They have a special list of caps made just
for Tesla coil use, that you could have them fax to you.

Condenser products phone # is 352-796-3561. Call them after Tuesday.

Kevin M. Conkey