[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Free software.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I would send free Tesla design software to
anyone in the group who emailed me.  I've gotten so many requests that I put up
a quick web page where you can download the software.  CompuServe charges me by
the hour, so this will save me some cash in all the file sending required.
Thanks for such a great response!  I've enjoyed learning from this INCREDIBLE
group!
Software page:
http://ourworld-dot-compuserve-dot-com/homepages/project

Walt

P.S.  Check the page in the future too.  If interest continues, I'll add other
software I've collected/written regarding H.V. design.