[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Transformer wanted

Tesla List wrote:

> >From dwt-at-efn-dot-orgTue Jul  2 13:11:59 1996
> Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 20:40:36 -0500
> From: David Trimmell <dwt-at-efn-dot-org>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Transformer wanted
>
> Hello to all,
>
> Well, I am still looking for a pole or potential transformer in the 5
> KVA range.  So I was just wondering if anyone had or new anyone that may
> have one they are willing to let go of?  I want to spend as little money
> as possible, but will compensate all shipping and "handling" charges.  I
> live in Springfield Oregon.  If anyone can help me, please contact me on
> my personal e-mail address.  Thanks all.
>
> David Trimmell <dwt-at-efn-dot-org>Hi David Trimmell,
                   I sell pole pigs i don't have any 5kva 's but i do get 10,12, and up. I sell
at 0 to 10kva- $250
  12 to 35kva- $25 a kva
  40 to 50kva- $20 a kva     this doesn't cover shipping and taxes ,the 10 to 12 kva's without
the can,oil and insulators comes to around 205lbs,whole thing is 335lbs
                                                if your interested drop me a line
                                                 Bill Henderson  hb-at-earthlink-dot-net