[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: List scope

I cast my vote to keep the Tesla list highly focused on Tesla and Tesla
Coils.  Although I am interested in other HV-related subjects, I appreciate
being able to extract useful data from 90% of the mail messages.

That said, I was rather disappointed to see that another mailing list was
forming to discuss magnifiers.  This subject seems to be squarely within the
charter of this list.  If another list is formed, I'll gladly participate.
However, I would really dislike having to keep track of (yet another) list
and its associated email addresses.

Just my opinion...

Don Froula
WD9DMP