[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: List scope

You wrote:

>So, the question goes out to the list members.  What is the general
>consensus?
>

>Chip ]

I would like to see the subject matter remain on the topics of Tesla
coil theory, design, and construction.  I thought that that was the
list's focus.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  Things have drifted so far off
course on both Tesla lists that I'm actually thinking of bailing.  If I
don't do my e-mail every day, I can easily be greeted by over 200
messages about scalar waves and the like.  I have to sift carefully
through it all to find my personal stuff.

Also, may I suggest that polite conversation like "thanks for the info"
messages also just clog things up.  Just my $0.02

Zap,
Mark