[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Book from Tesla Memorial Society

We have translated the book: Tesla's Correspondence with Relatives in
ENGLESH. It contains more than 200 pages and we recommend that it gets
wide distribution in the scholastic community and elsewhere. It contains
a Preface by Dr. A.S. Marincic, Introduction by Dr. Nenad V. Mandich,
Tesla's relative and translated by Nicholas Kosanovich.

                            -=*=-

TESLA MEMORIAL SOCIETY, Inc.  http://www.neuronet.pitt.edu/~bogdan/tesla
453 Martin Road
Lackawanna, NY  14218        http://www.eskimo-dot-com/~billb/tesla/telsa.html
Voice: 716-822-0281

                             -*-

THE PURPOSE of this society is to honor and perpetuate the memory and
ideals of the great scientist and inovator, Nikola Tesla through
appropriate academic conferences, scholarship awards, and various
cultural activities. It is a nonpolitical and nonprofit organization.

EXECUTIVE BOARD

William Terbo,  Honorary Chairman
Nicholas Kosanovich,  Executive Secretary Treasurer (716) 822-0281
Patrick Porter,  Editor
Terry Howard,  Media Co-Ordinator
Philip Momcilovich
Paul Kosanovich, Archivist
John W. Wagner, Chairperson/Youth Division
Dr. L. Vujovic, M.D.
Dr. M. Gavrilovic, Canada
                             -=*=-

]|[   Miroslav O. Stojanovic      [Miroslav STOYANOVICH]
-+-                               Dept. of Physiology and Biophysics
]|[                               Abraham Lincoln School of Medicine
                                  Univ. of Illinois at Chicago (M/C 901)
                                  901 S. Wolcott Avenue  #E202 MSB
 E-mail: MIROSLAV -at- UIC.EDU       Chicago IL  60612-7342
        To be is to do.   - Aristotle
              To be or not to be.   - Shakespeare
                        To do is to be.     - Sartre
                             Do be do be do.     - Sinatra