[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cap Prices

I recently decoded the uuencoded photos sent...Thanks!

In photo "mn03.gif" I see what I think is the spark gap assembly that is
listed in the  sources post (c/o Richard and Chip)...
I posted a question as to where this assembly came from and if anyone had
used it..it looks nice..but my "sources" post is unclesr as to where you
can get it.  It gives the "Miller" part numbers and prices..is this stuff
you can buy at any Welding supply house?
Also any comments on it's performance would be greatly apprciated.
Thanks
Robert DelBueno