[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: primary calculations

>> Tomorrow night I'll check my Oscope against my
>> short wave reciever to see if my scope has lost calibration. It's about 5
>> years over due.
>
>A frequency counter would be a great addition to your lab and really
>takes the guesswork out of your measurements.  You can pick them up used for
>somewhere between $15 and $50.

YES, yes, yes along with the other $100k of tools and toys:)

When I get serious, I bring out my shortwave reciever and use that,
100.0Khz-29.9999Mhz and stable to WWV.
I still want a freq counter!

                                        jim
        What is the difference between Men's junk and Women's junk? Men
build a $3000 shed around
        it and call it tools!