[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Electrostatics

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Tesla List wrote:

> mmmm....... now there's an open minded and inquiring scientific perspective!

Isn't it so?:)  I said that because I feel scalar wave theory(and the
pseudo-science the usually parades around with it) is totally out to
lunch.  The scientific method is rarely employed, and any so-called "free
energy" device I've ever seen is a total crock.  Anyways, there are far
more appropriate lists for that stuff like the SCI-TESLA list, not here.
TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.
Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html