[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Electrostatics

Tesla List wrote:

> >From ASyme-at-aol-dot-com Sat Dec  7 00:03:39 1996
> Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 14:56:47 -0500
> From: ASyme-at-aol-dot-com
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: TC Electrostatics
>
> Richard ... you may be looking at the key to Teslas' power transmission
> system ........ Al Syme

Al,

You maybe right, but I'm not deliberately looking or it.  I just
received some good info which hasn't seen the light of day, in the form
of some 1901 had written notes by Tesla on his Waldorf-Astoria
stationary.  (It seems he used their paper for doodling and taking
notes.)

According to what I have in hand, and this stuff is incredible, he was
actually planning on using the earth as part of a simple capacitive
divider!  The more material I get my hands on in the way of honest data
(from the horses mouth), the more I find the man was a very deep thinker.
 It appears that the resonance system was just a means to an end and the
RF portion (as we know it), was waste material, or at best, a way of
individualizing transmission.  My mind is still reeling a bit.  I also
just acquired some personal letters from Tesla to Stanford White (the
famous architect).  As you may know, White designed Wardenclyffe.  Based
on these papers, I have in hand, Tesla had plans far vaster than were
actually realized in the finished version of Wardenclyffe!

According to his calulations, based on planned installations, he could
swing the earth through about a 16 volt excursion whether you were in
downtown New York or Tokyo!  This was using simple electrostatic
transfer!  Key to the issue, and something no one has ever done, was a
massive 100 meter terminal which could be charged to a minium of 10
million volts.  One or the other of these items, by itself, would not be
sufficient.  As a matter of fact, the real key was indeed, the terminal!

Richard Hull, TCBOR