[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Design Programs

I have been doing repeated calculations on a new small coil - the long way,
by hand and wondered what tesla coil calculation programs are out there.  I
have a program called "The Tesla Coil Designer" by Walt Noon dated 192/1993.
 It is quite inflexible in that it only approaches the problem from let's
design a complete system.  It would be handy to be able to work with any
single component - like just the secondary.

I checked the ftp site and downloaded what I thought was Teslacalc but just
got a file that tells me how to build a begineers type coil.  What else is
out there?

Thanks,  Ed Sonderman