[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Electrostatics

>Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 22:25:30 -0600
>From: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
>To: Tesla-list-subscribers-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Electrostatics
>
>From wosburn-at-utk.eduFri Aug 23 22:24:49 1996
>Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:01:20 -0400
>From: "William L. Osburn" <wosburn-at-utk.edu>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Electrostatics
  [ snip ]

>Are you discharging these in at the earth's resonant frequency?  If you keep
>the oscillator running at the earth's resonant frequency, even a small one
>will build to large levels.

   What frequency do you mean?  The earth has a few.

 Fred W. Bach ,    Operations Group        | Internet: music-at-triumf.ca
 TRIUMF (TRI-University Meson Facility)    | Voice:  604-222-1047 loc 6327/7333
 4004 WESBROOK MALL, UBC CAMPUS            | FAX:    604-222-1074
 University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C., CANADA   V6T 2A3
 "Accuracy is important. Details can mean the difference between life & death."
 These are my opinions, which should ONLY make you read, think, and question.
 They do NOT necessarily reflect the views of my employer or fellow workers.