[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cornell Cap.

It would seem to be a simple matter to just plunk down the cash and buy what
you want but with caps it is not so. I covet a Cornell Dublier 30KVX type cap
-at- .23uf or there about. I started with the company to no avail. They would
not sell one or point me to a distributor who sold one or even respond to my
query for that matter, the same for todd pringle whose book I read and became
famillar with this pulse cap. Does anyone know a supplier of this cap? Not a
source of 655,000 phone numbers but a suppiler in possession of HV Cornell
Dublier caps that I can send money to and aquire what I need. Used is also OK
as long as its working and in reasonable shape. This has become a PITA to get
this cap.   Stephen L Sanders