[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RF Interference : HELP

Hi,

I just wanted to thank all those who gave suggestions on solving my RF
interference problems.

I did find a leak to the house ground, from the Faraday shield, which was
causing plenty of line noise. I also disconnected the line filter earth from
the neon trannie earth so that there was no chance of RF feedback there.

All of the line noise is gone but I still get a strong radiated sinal that
plays havoc with my car radio and the TV. With a simple antenna I can
clearly see it on the scope. My guess is that it's the RF ground which needs
improving. Lotta digging to do!!

Thanks again.
Graham.