[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ATTN: Coilers -at- Dayton

Paging everybody that is going to the Dayton Hamfest!!

  I was wondering who all is showing up, and is there a consencus on where
and when there will be a meeting or get togeather?

  My daughter and I are opting for the cheap way out, and are going to try
camping near Dayton. Scott, and anyone else that lives in the area, please
contact me if you have any sugesstions on a campground. (please forget about
any Yogi Bear, or KOA type parking lots!)

                 Kevin M. Conkey (DELCOKEVIN-at-aol-dot-com)