[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Powerstat

 * Original msg to: 102505.61-at-compuserve-dot-com
 * Carbons sent to: usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net

Scott;

My powerstat was delivered today. I have not unpacked it yet (and
may not until Jan. 96) but judging from the condition of the
packing I have no doubt it arrived in the same condition you
shipped it in. This was a lot of work for you, and I really
apprecitate the efforts you put out. While I was not one of those
who was lacking this essential control component, the service you
provided for those (such as Glen) who were in dire need, really
deserves more credit than can be given here. Not only did you
find the best component for the job, but you delivered at a price
that made these Powerstats affordable for the average coiler.
Thanks, and KUDOS!

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12