[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ONE EYEBROW RAISED IN SPO

Quoting Dan Kline about "One eyebrow raised in Spock-like manner:

 DK> As a coiler who is finally getting it together after reading
 DK> this list for about a year, I must ask the following
 DK> questions:

 DK> 1-"Is is always like this every time new people sign on to
 DK> this list?"

Yes, it seems so. It is unfortunate they are not all like Ed
Sonderman.

 DK> 2-"Did I come across as sarcastic and all-knowing as these
 DK> new guys do?"

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I got here after you, in
which case I was the "sarcastic and all-knowing new guy". :-)

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12