[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Caps

Hi    I've ben on the list just long enough to get real intrested.  Now I've
started collecting parts.  I just got two "Pulse Capacitors" this morning.
Let me tellyou these things are big and ugly.  Their about 5 inch square at the
base and 7 inches tall with a two inch diameter 3 inch tall insulator on the
top. the bolt that is on top of the insulator is 3/8 inch!.  both are
labeled 005 MF, 30 KV, c49, PO, serial no, corson electric.  The top of
metal housing is has screws that are soldered.

Do these sound like cood for usein tesla circuits?

I have no other parts yet except for the ignition transformer that is left
over from when I had an oil burner furnace.  I haven't dug it out of the
basement yet to check the markings.

Thanks for any help

John Bates