[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pole transformers

cc: tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com

Richard,

As I begin to look for better transformers, can you describe your pole
transformer to me.  How would an electric utility know what type I was
talking about?  I notice most of the pole transformers that I see have only
one high voltage input terminal.  They must use one high voltage lead and a
ground for an input.  I notice yours has two high voltage input leads.  This
would allow us to isolate the input which is what I would want.  What is the
current and voltage rating of your transformer?  I would like to get one like
that only about one half that physical size.

Thanks,  Ed Sonderman