[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: T E S L A C O I L S

 NTAC> * Forwarded by : Richard Quick

 NTAC> * NOTE: I FORWARDED THIS BECAUSE "IT WAS THERE", NOT FOR CONTENT* rq
 NTAC> *********************************************************************

 NTAC> I have made 5-6 telsa coils those things will kill you...

 NTAC> My friend had tons of stuff (electronic parts) let over from world war
 NTAC> II high voltage caps, etc..

 NTAC> I was out doors one day building a tesla coil using a .01 mfg 20KV
 NTAC> capacitor the tesla coil was only about 3 feet high 4" in diameter...

 NTAC> the thing was allowing me to stand more than 12-15" away with a
 NTAC> florescent light bright (man was I getting radiated)
 NTAC> then all of a sudden the cap. Exploded!!!! it sounded like a bomb went
 NTAC> off..... all the people in the neighborhood came out and everything...

 NTAC> had one that the wire around the coil started exploding and the tube
 NTAC> that the wire was wrapped around burn up (paper roll that cloth came
 NTAC> on)

 NTAC> Also has anyone ever noticed WHY does the temperature drop
 NTAC> tremendously in a room when you run a TELSA COIL????

 MG> Richard ! Richard! Where do you find these guys?!!!
 He must have gotten ahold of some bad dope................

... Alias, Mark the spark
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12