[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moving

 * Originally By: Richard Quick
 * Originally To: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
 * Originally Re: Moving
 * Original Area: UUCPE-Mail
 * Forwarded by : Blue Wave v2.12

Quoting Ed Sonderman:

 ES> Well, I am finally admitting that I have outgrown the
 ES> basement.  I am planning to move everything out to the
 ES> garage.

Yeah well, things could be worse. My garage will have the same
ceiling height as the basement. At least your ventilation will
improve.

 ES> I will build a cart with wheels to mount the coil on with a
 ES> shelf underneath for the capacitor and spark gaps.

I like my rolling Tesla workstation.

 ES> I really don't have enough room in the garage either - I
 ES> will have to wheel it outside on the driveway to run
 ES> it.  This means a new collection of ground rods, new power
 ES> wiring, etc. At least I will be able to open it all the way
 ES> up without worrying about hitting anything.

I also have to run outdoors for anything larger than a four inch
diameter secondary.

 ES> Won't be running much in the winter however.

Just huddle up next to the resistive ballast.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12