[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Tesla Book?

 * Carbons Sent to: usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net

For those of you out there who are working on complete Tesla
libraries I noticed a book available from Barnes & Nobel:

                          TESLA
                       by Tad Wise

The book description reads:

Summons up the dramatic life of a new Prometheus whose genius
once flashed across the world: Nikola Tesla, whose discoveries
eclipsed Edison's, who hobnobbed with fabled millionaires, who
made & lost several fortunes, & died in poverty, a virtually
unknown figure. (Turner) 381pp paperback. Item #B118884 / $9.95
usd. Barnes & Nobel Booksellers, 126 Fifth Ave., New York, NY
10011, Tel: 1-800-242-6657.

It is too soon to review, I won't have my copy for about a week.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12