[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Public opinion

Dan;
  You know, I've never gotten the comment about a Tesla Coil being phallic
before. Now that I think about it, I can't imagine why not; it seems like
a natural response. Your "Yep, sure is" answer is probably about as good a
response as we're gonna get for that one, though it may be useful to add
that even Freud pointed out that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

  Perhaps if it was late at night, they were all good friends, and everyone
was in a happy mood, you could stand between the coil and the heckler, look
very concerned, and exclaim "Say, my coil doesn't _excite_ you, does it?"

  It would be good for a laugh in the right situation. Thanks for the
warning on a comment that's just gotta happen sooner or later...

Wes B.