[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Caps

Regardles of what voltage ratings are on the caps I would doubt that they
would survive this kind of an AC application. Capacitor decade boxes are
meant for small-signal electronics debug and development work and contain
components designed for that type of service. Anytime you want to run
caps in a 60Hz power environment they had best be AC rated, like motor
start capacitors and so on. I suppose the small value caps in the box
will be OK but they are not of any real use to you anyway.

nvv