[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Coils

Hi Chip,

I got your email address from Richard Quick on fidonet. Richard said that you
have an electronic mailing list for Tesla Coil stuff. I was wondering if it
was possible for me to get on your electronic mailing list?

I have built a small Tesla coil using beer bottle capacitors and also a small
solid state Tesla coil. At the moment I am working on a much bigger coil
using polythene capacitors.

Best Regards,
Mark

-- Mark
       _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/       Mark Conway
      _/    _/    _/          Deep Thought BBS, Auckland, New Zealand
     _/    _/    _/          A FirstClass(tm) Macintosh GUI BBS
    _/_/_/      _/          Internet: mconway-at-deepthnk.kiwi.gen.nz

Consider it done and welcome.

Chip