[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FAQ questions

1. What's an easy way to determine the resonant frequency of the
secondary winding?

2. How can I tune the primary tank to be in the ballpark of the secondary?
(close enough that by changing the turns of the primary will tune it up)

3. What's a basic schematic for hooking up a spark gap Tesla Coil? (I
would be happy to provide an Orcad schematic)

4. Where can I buy Tesla Coil parts from?

5. How do I determine how big to make the secondary?

I would suggest that you choose which questions you like (from all the
the best answer(s) and use those in the FAQ.

Dan Krones
kasper-at-kaiwan-dot-com
NOTE: I am posting this for comments.  I will start work on gathering
info to put together the FAQ as time permits.

Chip